- At work by 8:30.
- Do not shower, brush hair, or wash off yesterday's makeup. Wore beanie all day.
- Eat three doughnuts and a salad.
- Overhear the following conversation by my coworker: "So I went to see 'The Vow' this weekend and I was really disappointed because they showed Channing Tatum's butt and I just thought 'Why would they show that? It doesn't even begin to compete with my husband's butt. Did they really think I would like that?' " Scarred for life? Check.
- Get a Valentine tattoo of a cat with wings. (Not the best pic...I know. Get over it.)
- Edit contacts in phone.
- Work until 5:00.
- Work until 5:00.
- Answer emails for my second job.
- Take a really, really long hot shower before visiting teaching. Still do not do hair or makeup.
- Visiting teaching gets cancelled when my companion is surprised by her boyfriend.
- Suddenly realize why my water is not boiling. Linda's tupperware on the back burner in a frying pan is now history.
- Finish watching a show online while I try boiling water again.
- Eat a pathetically large bowl of pasta and cream cheese. And some cookies.
- Finally start 5 page paper for Japanese at 8:30.
- Finally finish 5 page paper for Japanese at 12:00.
- Finally finish 5 page paper for Japanese at 12:00.
And that's about where we are right now. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment